L-Soft is happy to announce that FundSvcs, a discussion list that connects more than 3,500 advancement services professionals worldwide, has won the Grand Prize in the LISTSERV Choice Awards – The Mailys 2013-14.

FundSvcs

"FundSvcs has been a labor of love for me ever since I conceived it back in the mid-1990s. I am passionate about the work that advancement services professionals do, hence the creation of the email list and the Association of Advancement Services Professionals. It gives me great pleasure to accept this award on behalf of all that we have done, do, and will be accomplishing in the future," said John H. Taylor, FundSvcs Founder and List Administrator.

Congratulations to FundSvcs, the other finalists and all of the nominated lists. Thank you to everyone who nominated and voted in the award program.

Read About FundSvcs:
http://www.lsoft.com/customers/fundsvcs.asp

EmailBits - L-Soft's Microblog List

Web: http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?A0=EMAILBITS

RSS: http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?RSS&L=EMAILBITS&V=2.0

To unsubscribe: &*TICKET_URL(EMAILBITS,SIGNOFF);