"Ahern Ikeda, Shannon" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:02:42 -0800
Sorry. And yes, you have stated exactly the behaviour I seek.

I want multiple posters to be able to post freely, but have zero access to
the archive. Then there are five or six people who need to be able to post
and read the archive at will.

Thank you for your assistance!

here's the header:

Subscription= By_owner
Ack= No
Confidential= Yes
Validate= Yes,Confirm
Reply-to= List,Ignore
Review= Owners
Default-Options= SUBJ, REPRO, NODIGEST, NOINDEX, NOACK
Send= Private
Errors-To= Owner
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Notebook= Yes,c:\archives,Monthly,Private