"Lacy, Feather A" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:05:49 -0500
We just eliminated an email system that had about 30,000 users. Many of them were subscribed to our LISTSERV lists.

Their old address was of the form [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Their new address is of the form [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Does anyone have an easy way to get a list of the old address, [log in to unmask], that are still subscribed to our 1200 lists? (Once I get that list, apparently I can issue a CHANGE command to change them all to their new addresses.)

L-Soft Support suggested that I can use the Review or Scan commands, but then a lot of cut and paste will be involved.

Thanks,
Feather Lacy
Research & Development Project Leader
ITS - Campus Technology Services