Jesus Sanz de las Heras <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:50:10 +0200
Which would be the most suitable and simple DMARC records for a LISTSERV server (listserv.rediris.es)?
In addition to having well configured the DKIM and SPF records

Would this be enough whith

 _dmarc.listserv.rediris.es       text = “v=DMARC1; p=none”

Thanks

----- El 11 de Abr de 2019, a las 23:34, Andrew Bosch [log in to unmask] escribió:

> In our experiences with Office 365 and Listserv, getting the DMARC feature in
> Listserv enabled helped (mostly). That included tuning our SPF records. If you
> are in control of the problem Office 365 tenant, check your Exchange Online
> Protection filters. You may need to put exceptions there for Listserv mail.
>

> Andrew Bosch
> Infrastructure Engineer
> Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
> 8765 W. Higgins Road, Chicago, IL 60631