Steve Mato <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 May 1993 02:53:00 +0200
MD3]MHM9    No I didn't even try to save the WPS... it was a complete tear
  3]MHM9    down and rebuild.
MD3]I ain't prepared to do that. If I cannot save my desktop then I'm
  3]sticking with FAT.

MH>    I most certainly can appreciate your feelings having just made
  >    the switch myself.  I thought I might have regretted doing it,
  >    not knowing what was waiting for me on the other side of the
  >    river (HPFS)... all I can tell you is that the journey was well
  >    worth the effort.  OS/2 functions SIGNIFICANTLY better under
  >    HPFS.

 I agree... As in a =total= lack of corruption of OS/2 system, MDOS
 system, and INI file.  HPFS WORKS!  (Before with FAT, re-installs were
 the norm.... Now with HPFS, no prob.!)

 Steve Mato
---
 ~ SPEED 1.20 [NR] ~ Genuine Exploding Tagline.   Acme Tagline Inc.
 ~ RNet 1.10A:ILink: Invention Factory BBS ~ New York ~ NY ~ 212 274-8110