"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 14:45:24 EST
From time to time, I have communicated with all of our
site's list-owners.  The results of such a communication
usually generates:

1) bounces because userid and/or host no longer exist

2) additional questions about the specific message (I guess
   that's part of the normal communication process)

3) questions as to why I e-mailed the message to them,
   even though it had a preface that indicated it was
   to ALL list-owners hosted by the site (some list-owners
   are unaware that they are list-owners)

4) unrelated questions to me just because I "opened" the
   door to communications

As you migrate networks and platforms, keep this in mind.

/Pete Weiss at Penn State