Karlette Schoen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 02:54:40 GMT
Hi,
        I want to set up our site to include a listserv.  I have loaded
the windows nt listserv.  Lsmtpl is working.  Or so it says.  Now can not
figure out why or how to get a list on the listserv.  I know I have to
create a header and then mail it or something.  Anyone out there that
can advise me would be appreciated.  Especially if you are using
Win NT product.  Does anyone know of any other NT software to do the
mailing list?  Sorry this is so basic.  If it don't belong here, please
tell me where to send.  Is there any good manuals or books available on
the topic?  I have talked to someone who uses the unix software, but that
won't help me...

Thanks in advance,

Karlette