"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 10:06:00 EST
Holidays are tricky.  On some of my lists over the xmas
break (10 days here), I HOLD the lists (pre-announced).
This really cuts down on the bounces!  ;-)

If you do not already have a list-maintenance-only userid,
please consider getting one for error/bounce handling.  This
can prevent you from becoming insane as quickly as you might
otherwise.  You would make that userid either the first
OWNER= operand, the operand of an * ERRORS-TO=, and or
operand of a * NOTIFY=.  The first non-quiet list-owner is
also referenced indirectly by the reserved OWNER operand of
the last two keywords.

--  co-owner:   INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]                "I get paid by the millisecond"