"Kathy in Pa. USA" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 16:21:55 -0400
I plan to start a commercial list. I can't afford much. It will be only one or
two malings per day going out to subscribers. It will be thing that I write. Can
someone help me find a cheap place to get one.
Here's my into work up for it at present. The fee would be $20 per year. I don't
expect it to be a big list. I just wnat to try and help folks deal with mental
problems.

                The Professional Mental Patient
        the Journal of Thinker a  manic/depressant and mental patient!

        Introduction:
        I am no scholar, I have a GED but I never really finished the
ninth grade, because of that I have no fancy words or writing ability.
What I write comes from my heart based on the suffering and pain I have
gone through in my own personal life.
        I have no magic cures for you, we each have to find our own
paths in life. I will share my life with you as best I remember it all.
As I go I will point out personal revelations I have had about my life.
These personal revelations may at times sound like possible answers for
you, they are not meant that way. They are meant to make you think and
dig deeper into your own life. If you feel they relate please dig
deeper, your situation is your own unique situation. There may be more
to your problem than one fleeting thought you get as a result of reading
my personal revelations.
        Please take heed, I am a person that suffers a lot because of
MENTAL ILLNESS! What you read may be sound advice but consider the
source. I am no therapist, I am no Christian leader. I am human and
suffering, the same as you. I just wish to share what I have suffered so
perhaps someone else can feel a strong need to get help and search for
their own answers. If I am doing it, so can you. I just wish to inspire
you to try harder when things get tough.