Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:26:14 -0700
One of the wonderful things about using the different types of digest.  I use
Pegasus email client with MIME digests and, with the exception of a VM
serviced Listserv, the messages are very easy to work with.  Since I do get
digest, I like getting the smaller digests that come more often rather than the
"once a day" version as I can join into a conversation while it is still fresh.
With some of the spam and "bulk mail" filtering going on (like Hotmail &
AOL) a digest is often easier to configure to get through the filters rather
than adding each poster individually.  For HTML digest, I think that
Outlook Express does a good job (and it sure looks pretty when the
template has been spiffed up) but I think that Pegasus using MIME digest
is the best.