Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"M. LEBLANC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 13:20:20 EST
hi all.

wondering if anyone else has seen this post from Hershel Browne
made to the bit.admin newsgroup last month.

i've made the request to switch over to a newsguy gateway, and am
curious to know ...

has anyone had a gateway set up by newsguy.com yet?

BTW -- *thank you* to herschel browne, and (needless to say)
to jim mcintosh before him, for service waay above and beyond the call.

maureen
(hwy61-l)