Mon, 4 May 1998 23:56:01 -0500
> Usually out-of-the-box LISTSERV(R) there is no way to prevent CONCEAL,
> but you can pre-empt on a daily (weekly?) basis by

For a list with REV restricted to listowner(s), hence no reason for
conceal, I do it once a month (co-owner likes to get a printout by-name
and concealed won't be there).  I change the setting ONLY for those
who are concealed ( query listname with conceal for *@* )

> QUIET SET listname NOCONCEAL FOR *@*

A question I just thought of, in light of RENEW keyword.  If the owner
changes a setting on a subscription it resets the RENEW clock, correct?
If the option is ALREADY set to the set you send in, no cahnge in options,
is the clock reset?  If one does a quiet set listname noconceal for *@*
will the timer for ALL subscriptions be reset or ONLY those whose options
are actually changed?

See, even after years I can think of dumb questions to ask.

Douglas