"Miroslaw J. Wiechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:55:14 +0100
Message from Deborah Cresswell [14:40 99-02-18 ]:

>The feedback came from 3 recipients.  Two on lotus notes and one on
>Netscape mail, and the ' was missing on all of them.
>
>I'm at a bit of a loss!! I will send another French test mail through
>our listserv and see what happens.

It baffles me. The apostrophe (') is a perfectly normal character
and as such should never be an object of any translations, "quoting"
or whatever... it should simply pass through just like a dot (.),
a dash (-) or an apersand (&).

mjw