"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 May 1998 10:04:16 +0000
On Fri, 8 May 1998, JCommTsili wrote:

> one of the folks on our listserv is saying that he's receiving 5 copies
> of our newsletter at a time. when i look at the list of subscribers, his
> email address only appears once, and when i delete and resubsribe his
> account, that doesn't seem to help. any ideas?

Try removing the address, and then send a newsletter.  If they get
nothing, it is a problem with delivery, likely on their end.  If they
still get one or more copies, they have other addresses subscribed to the
list.  This, IMHO, is a good place to start at least.

Next step would be to have them forward you the full headers from all 5
copies....that should hopefully narrow down the deliver route, and
possibly the problem.

Hope that helps.

| Pauline M. Marshall        /  /                --= MightyMouse =-- |
| [log in to unmask]          /  /       http://www.logic.net/~mmouse/ |
| I-Barc (Internet Beagle Aficianado Recreation Club) Listowner      |
|                      http://i-barc.logic.net/                      |
| SmallDogs (Small Dog Discussion List) Listowner                    |
|       http://www.cusd.claremont.edu/~corchard/smalldog.html        |
| Dog-Rescue (Dog Rescue Discussion List) Listowner                  |