Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:27:38 -0400
We've gone through similar discussions.   Individuals didn't want their
mailbox associated with messages to such large groups.

We said "No problem".  We'll give you a way to spam your students that
is nice to our mail systems (using Listserv), and we'll give you a
generic mailbox to send messages and receive/handle any replies.  Having
seen the results, they (my student spammers) are very happy with the
setup.  There sometimes *are* important replies!  Sometimes there is a
"kill the messenger" mentality.

cheers, wayne