Brian Lingard <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 18 Nov 1995 13:16:51 -0500
Looks like we all need to set our lists to subscription open,by_owner so
we can control who gets to join and set send to private.

I think I shall ask Steve Smith what his interest is in computer usse by
the blind.  Why doesn't everyone ask him what he finds interesting in
their list?

Let's see, [log in to unmask] tried to spam my list about clean and
clear, a product to defeat urine tests for drugs,
i don't recall what jsmith tried to sell me.

Olga and her friends at the Volga Tractor and Tank Works lonely hearts
club magically went away when I set send to private.

Interesting.

-- Brian Lingard