Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:18:19 -0500
7bit
From:
Andy Smith-Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
The subscriber needs to remove the original poster's email address (or
domain, or the domain of your Listserv machine) from their Block List.

In the GW client, it's in Tools/ Junk Mail Handling/ Block List.

If they really don't want to see the mail, they can use the "Junk List"
instead, in which case the incoming mail is accepted but moved to a junk
folder.

-Andy

--
Andy Smith-Petersen