Andy Smith-Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:18:19 -0500
The subscriber needs to remove the original poster's email address (or
domain, or the domain of your Listserv machine) from their Block List.

In the GW client, it's in Tools/ Junk Mail Handling/ Block List.

If they really don't want to see the mail, they can use the "Junk List"
instead, in which case the incoming mail is accepted but moved to a junk
folder.

-Andy

--
Andy Smith-Petersen