Chris Novy <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:17:02 -0500
At 12:53 PM 10/21/99 -0400, you wrote:
>There are web-accessible archives :-)
>
>Not really, BUT most attachments exceed "normal" email messages.   Search
>your own archives for a hi-water mark of "normal" posts.   Then
>add/update your * SIZELIM= appropriately.

Thanks.  I'll give that a try.

>Also, if you find that you still have recalcitrant users, set them to REVIEW.

I'm not familiar with that specific option.  I assume it means that the
posts of specific users come to me for approval?  ..Chris..
Chris Hayes Novy - WA9V   Internet: [log in to unmask]
Operations Manager
News 8 Austin               Phone: (512) 531-8845(work)
1708 Colorado
Austin, TX
78701-1311