Lenny Huntley <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 17:21:16 -0500
Hello List,
Can someone please guide us in the right direction.
When we send a mail merge batch out to our customers each line in the email
has a carriage return at the end of it when it arrives at its destination.
Is this normal, and is there a way to leave the orginal email alone so the
the recipient reads the email with the correct word wraps?  Some of the
emails end up having carriage returns in the middle of a sentence that is
completely bold text or partial bold text.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Lenny