Tue, 9 Jan 2001 12:22:44 -0500
On: Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 10:51:57AM -0500,Karen Reznek Wrote:

} We recently set our list to default to reply to list rather than reply to
} sender. However, reply to all does not give the option of replying to to
} both when the list address is the default. The person replying no longer
} has the option of removing the list address for a private reply. Is there
} any way to set that up? The only workaround I've found is to right click
} on the address and select "add sender to address book", but many of our
} users aren't comfortable enough with their mail programs to take that
} many steps.

Thats a function of the mailer you use.  Some will, some won't.
For example, mine (mush on a unix shell) if there is a reply-to asks if
thats where I want the reply to go, and if I say no, then sends it to
the from address.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com     +1 770-321-6507