Dan Robinson Indexing Services <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:20:15 EST
In general database searching, NEAR is usually defined as
operating within a 'sentence'.  A 'sentence' usually ends with a
period, but in some databases, other characters can end a logical
sentence. For example in one system, words within parentheses
are searched as an independent 'sentence'. Does L-Soft have
symbols other than a period that end a logical sentence?

Dan Robinson