Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:45:22 -0800
Actually, eGroups themselves would have not subscribed to your list, but
rather somebody created an eGroups list and then subscribed that list to
your Listserv list.  There is a place on each list's page that gives a contact
address for the listowner - plus cc a strong complaint to the eGroups
maintainer (there is also an address for that if you look under "spam")

--
     mailto:[log in to unmask]       KA7MYM
     http://cc-ent.com/Spiritbrook    ICQ 4014832