Peter Rauch <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 19:16:32 -0700
How do owners cause themselves to receive the Welcome and
the "administrative" (output of $SIGNUP template) messages
when they SUBSCRIBE or ADD themselves to their list?

In particular, when an owner revises either message, and
wants to test/see the new version, fully formatted, how does
she get it? LISTSERV normally sends the sub/add
acknowledgement with a "No notification has been sent"
comment.

Am I missing something here? (I know one can test by using
a non-owner userid; that's not the point.)

Peter R.