Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:21:54 -0700
7bit
From:
Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
In 15.0 you can delete it directly from the archives using the GUI (while signed in as owner or admin). In versions other than 15, you can search the lstown-l archives for previous discussions.

Regards,
Randy Klumph
The National Consortium on Deaf-Blindness
The Teaching Research Institute
Western Oregon University