Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Jun 1993 18:28:56 +0200
You have  just discovered that LISTSERV  builds the 3 files  from LISTALL
REFCARD, so that I don't have to change the same information 3 times, and
posted a  confidential password to a  public list (I deleted  it from the
log). I told you  three times in private that your  server has the latest
version of the REFCARDs and that everything will be all right if you just
order the files. So  why don't you just try a GET  command? Why post this
question to a list when I have already answered it in private, do you not
believe me?

  Eric