Tom Rawson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:44:38 -0400
I have an MSN subscriber who has been on the error log since 3/24 due to
the usual unjustified 5.1.1 errors from MSN.  She gets deleted, rejoins,
and every time she rejoins she is auto-deleted the same day.  I am
guessing that what is happening is that each time she re-joins she gets
another of  the inevitable errors from MSN, the server looks and says "oh,
more than 8 days of errors (due to the old entries in the error log),
delete her".

I've never seen this happen before but the logic makes sense to me.
Anyone know of a way around it -- a way to start her with a clean slate?

The auto-delete setup is:

 Auto-delete= Yes,Semi-Auto,Max(100),Delay(8),Probe(30)

Thanks,

-----
Tom Rawson           [log in to unmask]