Lydia Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:37:39 EDT
Thank you everyone who sent suggestions about my communication problems
between [log in to unmask] and my AOL accounts.  Unfortunately, nothing
has worked so far!

Michael: When I send commands using the Web interface, I am told that the
file I requested has been sent, but it never arrives.

Ben: I have not been served off at either address.

Pete, I think you are right, AOL is silently tossing my command output on the
floor.  But I can't figure out why; I have checked the spam lists on both
accounts and [log in to unmask] does not appear.  I called AOL tech
support and the nice customer service person in India did his best, but he had
never heard of LISTSERV.

Any other suggestions?

Lydia