Mary Schweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 16:37:57 -0500
I'm on a discussion list that is based at North Dakota, a
listserv list, that has continuing problems with people
trying to sign off.  Apparently what happens is that they
send the appropriate message, then they are supposed to get
that "ok" confirmation, but it never shows up.

Can anybody look into this?  There's a person on the list who
is making himself particularly obnoxious and we would be
DELIGHTED to see him depart, but he can't do it and, since
we are not listowners, neither can we.  Where's the listowner?
Who knows?

Mary Schweitzer