Song Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 09:35:02 -0400
>for full mailboxes, i nomail them. unfortunately, the automatic note we
>so carefully wordsmithed in the mail template that explains the reason
>for that action always bounces as well. *sigh*

I have something in my list rules which tells the users if they stop
receiving mail, to try the QUERY command to see if they've been
auto-deleted or set to nomail due to bounces, along with instructions on
how to set one's self back to mail again.  This means I can use the QUIET
command to set them to nomail so as not to receive MORE bounces.

--Julie

[log in to unmask]           http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/

        Escape/avoidance conditioning is no basis for a relationship.