"Eckstine, Nate" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 10:17:50 -0700
The DMARC solution was to upgrade server software wasn’t it? No more AOL or Yahoo issues after that for me.

During the issue I had to set all the Yahoo users to not be able to send emails only receive.

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 9:53 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: list under attack

Speaking of the DMARC problem, I still get daily error messages from all my aol & yahoo subscribers.

Elizabeth

On Apr 24, 2015, at 8:09 AM, Ian Fairclough <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

LSTOWN-L readers,

Perhaps these problems with AOL have something to do with the DMARC situation.  Can someone please update us on that?  I dare say some readers who've subscribed in the past year have no knowledge of it.  Thanks - Ian

Ian Fairclough

George Mason University

703-993-2938