Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:00:05 -0500
On: Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 08:37:38PM -0500,Adrianne Schutt Wrote:

}         If the pointy bracket is a normal letter, could I use it to bounce
} "> All List Related" (or some other text, I can change or add a line of
} text if that helps) while leaving the unquoted ones passing through
} unscathed?

Adrianne,
A potential problem is that not all mailers use the ">" as a quote
caracter, and some that do don't insert a space.  It would probably
catch many but not all.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67