Ian Fairclough <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 May 2017 12:27:55 +0000
Here's the header as it was before I started (copied to Notepad as a backup: addresses of co-listowners removed):

Attachments= Yes,image
Notify= Yes
Owner= [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, 2 others
Owner= 2 others
Moderator= All, [log in to unmask], 2 others
Moderator= 2 others
Editor= [log in to unmask], 2 others
Editor= 2 others
Subscription= Open,Confirm
Ack= Yes
Confidential= No
Validate= Yes,Confirm
Reply-to= List,Respect
Errors-To= Owner
Notebook= Yes,/listserv/www/html/archives,Monthly,Private
.HH ON
Filter= Also,[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
Default-Options= SUBJecthdr
.HH OFF

Send= private,confirm
after
Validate= Yes,Confirm
and am still getting a message requiring a listowner to approve.   I'm sending test messages from a different address, at which I get to confirm first before it goes to the listowners.

-          Ian

Ian Fairclough
George Mason University
703-993-2938