Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 17:58:20 -0700
Re [log in to unmask]

MADNESS under two other names, [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]
and is now posting to the California list.  The California list is on
listproc and there are even less management options.

He's also subbed me to some mail bomb lists.

I have no idea what to do now.

It's interesting how easy it is to be a spoiler, and how hard it
is to create and sustain community.

I could filter out all posts from *@juno.  That hardly seems fair.
I'm back to my original strategy that has been enough for four
years, just ignore him.

He has the technical smarts to foil any intervention; after all
that's what is fun for nerds and techies.  I like to beat systems
too, but not when it hurts individuals.

Well, ...

Sylvia Caras, challenged List Owner