Debra Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 14:21:11 +10
Date:          Tue, 15 Dec 1998 20:58:37 -0600
From:          Winship <[log in to unmask]>

Well, in my experience .gov and .mil addresses are problem causers,
for different reasons.  For .gov subscribers I have sometimes told
them to send their items direct to me as listserv will not accept it
as send (often it is cc:mail, sometimes Group_Wise, sometimes home
grown).  I do that as it is more effecient to rewrite the headers
of the postings than carry on a protracted argument with the "postmaster"
about what is wrong with their system.       Douglas