Christopher Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:22:54 -0500
All-

This has been happening here at GW, and not just with Listserv. Users of
other mail clients (Thunderbird and Sun Java System Messenger Express
specifically come to mind) have been sporadically reporting similar
issues for over a year. We were able to push a fix for managed clients
via our patch management systems, but users whose desktops are not
centrally managed still run into this from time to time.

-Chris

--
Christopher Wilson
Information Systems Coordinator