Thu, 29 Oct 1998 08:54:29 +1100
Hi Pete,
Thank you for your response. Actually, not all the owners want to be on
NOTIFY, hence my problem, but it's good to know that OWNERS means all
non-quiet.

Secondly, we've already established the rest of the list, and it's been
going for quite some time. I only mentioned the moderator thing as
info. I know that review has nothing to do with notify. Sorry that you
thought I didn't. We already have the situation where all the
moderators get all the review posts and any one of them has the chance
to ok. Because most of our moderators and owner/moderators are in
different time zones, it seems to work fine.

So, my questions still remain... how many individual eMail addresses
can be one on the one line of the NOTIFY command (I probably need to
put 4 or 5 there), and if there can only be two or three (for example)
can there be more than one NOTIFY command?

My question stems from my looking at other areas of the header and in
all the OWNER lines (and similar), only two eMail addresses appear on
each of these lines. I wondered if this was done for neatness or
because of LISTSERV restrictions. (I didn't set up the list header.)

Regards...
Susi Edwards
Sydney, Australia