"s.merchant" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 May 1995 11:03:00 EDT
Hello again,

I didn't get a response to my earlier question about this (attached), so
let me try asking the question more specifically in a short
questionnaire format.  If you reply directly to me, I'll summarize the
information back to the list.  Thanks.

But first of all, in 1.8a, is "Errors-To= None" a valid keyword setting?
If so, the rest of the questions below apply directly.  If not, is there
any other way to discard all error messages at the source (listserv)
for several days (20), and is there any reason why I shouldn't do this?

Also, suggestions on any other approaches you may have taken instead
while on vacation would be appreciated too.

Thanks!

Shahrukh Merchant

1. Have you set Errors-To= None (or equivalent--please specify __________
   __________________________) when you were away on vacation or unable
   to access the list temporarily?
   [ ] No   [ ] Yes, for ____ days

2. If "Yes" did you find that this worked well, and would you do it again
   under similar circumstances?

3. If "No" to Question 1, is this because you anticipated some problem?

4. What other approach have you taken to address your absence (during
   vacation, etc.) from list-maintenance access? ________________________

5. Any other information you think is pertinent: ________________________

Thanks.

Shahrukh Merchant