Mon, 17 Jul 1995 19:37:59 -0500
Well, Geert, don't you fell better for letting off some steam? ;-)

I mentioned the 4 hour stuff as it is relatively new and seems to
be becoming more prevalent fairly quickly.  The old baddies I ignore
as they are too ingrained in systems to worry about anymore.  But
if I see an error from IBM I generally assume it's a "format" item
and delete it without looking, though check every once in a while but
that's always what it is.

One postmaster has deigned to answer my plea for mercy, said it's part
of sendmail 8 and maybe the next version will handle list mail better.
Wonderful, what about now?      Douglas

       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L