Dirk Cushenbery <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 12:26:25 -0600
> From:  is the original poster's address, and Date:  is the date of the
> original post...
>
> Incidentally, no one's asked for my script...  I guess this wasn't as
> big a deal as everyone was making out...  :-)

Hi
 I just joined the list and this is a topic I'm very interested in.  If your
script allows a way to change messages appearing as all sent by the listsowner,
I would very much be interested in it.  Or if anyone else knows of some info.
I'd appreciate it.  Meanwhile I'll search the list archives.  Thanks!

Dirk Cushenbery