Sun, 27 Jan 91 00:12:56 EST
I apologize if this question has been asked before, but since I'm
a relatively new member of this list I wonder if someone can point
me to an answer.  I'm trying to set up a list for which I am the
editor, along with several other people.  I'd like all mail
from general contributors forwarded  to me, but I also want
each of the editors to be able to send mail directly to the list.

In the document "ListKeyW Memo" I found the following advice:

>* Editor= (net-address1),(net-address2),... *
> the list. Note that ANY editor can send mail to the list while only the
> FIRST one will receive copies of mail sent to the list.

This led me to believe that all I needed to do was add e-mail addresses
and names separated by commas as in the header that follows below:

>*  OWNER= SUPPORT@RPIECS (Comserve Support Staff)
>*  ERRORS-TO= SUPPORT@RPIECS (Comserve Support Staff)
>*  EDITOR= HARRISON@RPIECS (T. Harrison), STEPHEN@RPIECS (Tim Stephen),
>*          COMSPRT3@RPIECS (Some Body)

Unfortunately, when I tried to test the system, the additional editors
specified were not able to submit directly to the list; their mail was
also forwarded to me.

Can anyone tell me where I've gone wrong?

Thanks,

Teresa M. Harrison
RPI