"C. William Westerfield" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:52:10 -0500
I agree with Russ that it's a social problem at its root.  HOWEVER there is
the bigger issue.  The list is run by a university...a university that
receives federal funding nonetheless.  Turn it over to the IT Department.
They've received plenty of training from their Risk Management (University
Attorney is the head of this department) folks on how to fix the problem.

Will

--
C. William Westerfield
TIA Group

Vocation is "The place where our deep gladness meets the hunger of the
world", Frederick Buechner

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential,
intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the
reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, or employee or
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately notify us by telephone, and return e-mail. Thank
you for your assistance and cooperation.