"J. Lyle" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:39:08 -0500
I have two subscribers who are not getting their mail because of the way
their office mail system is set up. As I understand it, any mail from
Listserv goes to a central address and is then not forwarded to their
personal inboxes. I've suggested that they set their subscriptions to
nomail and read the list through the Web interface, which they think is a
great idea--but their problem extends to not receiving their confirmation
notices from Listserv. They issue a command for a password, but they don't
get the opportunity to confirm it.

Is it possible for me to set a Listserv password for them?