Mario Rups <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Apr 1995 10:45:42 -0400
>You are not punishing Demon users, they already punished themselves when
>they chose Demon, you are simply making them aware of the consequences

Just out of curiosity, how many other service providers have some of those
users within local calling range?  I don't know what the set-up is in
Britain.  And how is their pricing compared to others?  Sometimes, you have
to go with whatever you can afford and can get to.  I know I'd resent it
bitterly if the only company I *could* logically choose is being barred
from lists, thus barring *me* from lists, even though *I* am totally
blameless in the matter and am a model net citizen.

(Yes, users can complain, but if a company is the only game in town, it's
got a captive audience -- you think the company will respond any more
favourably to users than to listowners under those circumstances?)

>Dave Gomberg, San Francisco           Internet: [log in to unmask]

Mario Rups