Stanley Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 08:49:26 -0400
With regard to your training program request, I have had great success
with referring new list owners to my Listserv Primer Web page. This Web
page has the essential information in it about how to manage a list. I
have literally referred hundreds of people to this Web site and only two
or three cases, have I had any grief as a result. For those few people who
cannot grasp what the Web page says, I talk them through any questions
they may have by phone (if they ask) or I refer them to our help desk.
This Web site might give you some ideas on what you can touch on in your
presentation.  The URL is http://www.temple.edu/Listserv