"John C Atkeson@NCG244@noaa" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 14:46:26 -0500
  By the way:  When I do a LISTS GLOBAL I get a nearly comprehensive list of
groups that use LISTSERV, but there's a whole world of lists out there that
are not mentioned, such as the majordomo-managed ones.  Do you know of some
way I could review some of them too?  I've been looking for groups on the
subjects of DBase programming, neonatology, hydrographic surveying, and
others.  (Largely requests from coworkers, I promise I am not one of those
"renaissance man" spammer/vacuumer dolts.)

  Thanks,

     -JCA