Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:58:37 -0700
Karen wrote:

>Once again (I sent this yesterday)
>
>// GETPOST <post numbers>,
><more post numbers>,
><even more post numbers>
>
>This tells the listserv to keep going to the next line(s) until it no
>longer encounters a comma at the end of the line. Alternatively, you can
>add a GETPOST at the start of every line, which has the advantage of
>sending several smaller messages, rather than one huge one of 100+
>posts.

The // at the beginning and a (,) comma didn't work for me!!  I also tried a
( \ ) at the end of each line (as was suggested and that didn't work
either).

Doing a GETPOST <LISTNAME> at the beginning of EACH line is not convenient.
(Outlook Express does not make provision to append one message with another)

--
Mad Max
Phone:  785-842-6445  FAX:  785-841-1022