"J. Cliff" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 22:42:06 -0700
I'm owner of [log in to unmask]  Recently Lsoft's server has
been sending multiple copies of messages to my non-digest subscribers.
Please advise what action Lsoft can take to stop this.  Also, I'm not
getting all my "add" commands sent back to me for confirmation.  Although I
do get 100% of command cancellation notices for the all "add" commands not
confirmed because I didn't get them.   This is a real big problem and
started about three weeks ago.  Last, where can I download the latest copy
of the users manual?

Your help is appreciated.
John