Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Anne Toal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:24:56 -0500
Are you talking about using the Oracle SMTP service that is part of Collaboration Suite? Or are you using the database some way? Would you mind spelling it out a bit more explicitly, because we are in the middle of a conversion to Oracle 10g.

-aht