Katie Buller <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 11:29:00 CST
I have the same problem with some of my subscribers, who are absolute
newbies and seem resistent to learn anything about email list protocols.
Is there a place where I might find the instructions for dealing with
various mail programs so I can just send each "transgressor" specific
instructions for dealing with her/his particular mailing program? I.e.
instructions for turning off attachments in Microsoft email, Eudora, etc.?
I wish I was an expert in all these programs, but I'm just not and really don't
have time to do their work for them.

<snip!>
>"Thanks for forwarding my e-mail.  You said i need to turn off the
>htmling, I would if I knew what it is and how to do that.  I'm very
>new to the internet and all of the lang. If you tell me how I will.
>I have Outlook Express for windows 95."
>
>THANKS!
> ........Cleo  [log in to unmask]

Katie Buller                               University of Wisconsin - Madison
[log in to unmask]                                      Memorial Library
[log in to unmask]                      Central Technical Services - Area Studies